All Caribee products are made with the highest attention to detail and are guaranteed to be free of manufacturing defects in both workmanship and materials for the following time periods, from the date of purchase.
· Backpacks, Luggage & Sleeping Bags = 3 years
· Tents, Furniture, Sleeping Bags and Mats, Coolers, Travel Accessories and Beach products = 1 year
This warranty does not include normal wear and tear, misuse, improper care or damage by a common carrier or third parties to our products. Should a manufacturing fault occur to your Caribee product, simply return it (at your cost), with your purchase receipt, to the retail store where you bought it. The Caribee warranty is not an international warranty and is only valid in the original country of purchase.
Please note, absolutely no claim will be considered without proof of purchase.
Caribee warranty excludes damage as a result of:
- Reasonable or excessive wear and tear;
- Damage as the result of mishandling/neglect by airlines or third parties or transport;
- Heat, flame, or the natural elements;
- Failure to adhere to care instructions;
The Caribee warranty does not cover:
- Clips, Buckles, Tri-glides, D-Rings, Zips etc OR in the case of furniture a broken ABS bracket. If these parts are broken during use we may be able to send you replacement parts (dependant on availability) so you can have your product repaired or so you can do it yourself.
- Airline damage – it is important when travelling by air that you check you bag for damage upon collection at the baggage carousel. Should damage have occurred to your Caribee product whilst in the possession of the airline, then you must file a claim with the airline before leaving the airport. Damage caused by an airline is not a Caribee warranty issue.
Warranty Claim Approval is at the sole discretion of Caribee. If approved, the product will be repaired or replaced as appropriate. In the case of discontinued models/colours, the faulty item will be replaced with the most similar model from the current available range. Caribee reserves the right to determine the reasonable cost of repair.
For further information, please contact Chris Ioannou from Clipper International Corp. on +61 2 9698 8944.
Clipper International Corp.
PO Box 263
Alexandria, NSW, 1435
Trade Practices Amendment Regulations 2010 (No.1) commencing 1 January 2012
‘Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and for compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure’.
Travel LuggageLightweight lugggage Backpacking Travelpacks Travel Luggage Gear Bags Travel Accessories Caribee Travel Luggage